Learning to read English as another language with Fonetti by Cat Roberts Young on July 1st 2020 Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin Cast
Join the Fonetti Easter Egg Hunt to win a brand new iPad
by Kim Antoniou on April 10th, 2020
Find all 6 Easter Eggs hidden in the Fonetti library to win a brand new iPad
We know that this is not a conventional Easter Bank Holiday and a lot of our young readers will no doubt be missing some of the fun community activities, like the traditional Easter Egg Hunt. Do not despair, at Fonetti HQ we have created an alternative – a virtual Easter Egg Hunt.
Inside the Fonetti library we have placed 6 Easter eggs in random places and what you have to do to enter is to find the eggs and then submit the answers via our website. The first lucky child who finds all 6 eggs will receive the top prize of a brand new iPad. BUT don’t despair everyone that submits correct answers will get a something ranging from 1 month to 2 years Free access to the Fonetti titles.
- First person to submit the winning information (finding all 6 Easter Eggs) will win the top prize which is a brand new 32gb iPad in your choice of colour (Space grey, silver or gold) – Plus I year’s family subscription to the Fonetti titles -worth £460.
- All other submissions with the correct information (finding all 6 Easter Eggs) will will receive 1 year’s free family subscription to the Fonetti Titles (worth £60 each).
- Everyone else that submits more than 1 correct answer will get an extra 3 months’ FREE subscription to Fonetti titles.
- All entries will go into a prize draw and the first 6 names drawn will receive a signed copy of Clare Balding’s new book ‘The racehorse who learned to dance’.
The Terms and conditions
- The competition is open until noon on Friday 17th April.
- Entries can be submitted using the online form on our website or by being emailed to Competitions@fonetti.com marked ‘Easter Egg Hunt’.
- The Hunt is open to all children up to the age of 16 and the submission must be made by an adult.
- The submitting adult is agreeing to the terms and conditions and it is their responsibility to ensure that the child understands the rules.
- The judge’s decision is final.
How exactly does Fonetti encourage children’s learning? by Daisy Griffiths on November 27, 2019 Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on linkedin Children learn